The VIVe Blog
- How to End Social Media Addiction and Protect Your Mental Health
- Fauci: How J&J COVID-19 vaccine differs from Pfizer, Moderna
- Just in case: CDC shares tips on surviving a zombie apocalypse
- Popular flea collar linked to almost 1,700 pet deaths. The EPA has issued no warning.
- Anthony Fauci Pleads: Don’t Declare Victory
- More Americans are dying "in the prime of their lives," new report finds
- Smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your lifetime? Then you can get vaccinated starting March 24 in North Carolina
- Critics slam letter in prestigious journal that downplayed COVID-19 risks to Swedish schoolchildren
- Critical step forward for radiotherapy with a new method to treat cancer
- Drug Overdose Deaths Surge Among Black Americans During Pandemic
- UK researchers find link between regular meat intake and nine non-cancerous illnesses
- Japan has appointed a 'Minister of Loneliness' after seeing suicide rates in the country increase for the first time in 11 years
- The Impact of Billions of Microplastics and Nanoplastics on Human Health
- What Are The Possible COVID Vaccine Side Effects You May Get
- Data on long Covid in UK children is cause for concern, scientists say
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!