The VIVe Blog
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiome
- Let's talk about HPV: 6 common questions answered
- Temptation everywhere: Mexican children struggle with obesity
- New Alzheimer's drug could be 'devastating' for Medicare
- Plexiglass Is Everywhere, With No Proof It Keeps Covid at Bay
- 101 Weight Loss Mistakes That Slow Down Progress
- Study: Half of US cosmetics contain toxic chemicals
- Why India’s Second COVID Surge Is So Much Worse Than the First
- More evidence suggests COVID-19 was in US by Christmas 2019
- Health care CEO pay soars during pandemic
- Many Post-Covid Patients Are Experiencing New Medical Problems, Study Finds
- One Avocado a Day for Heart Healthy Benefits
- MISLEADING article claims, “novavax provides protection against emerging and widespread Covid-19 Delta variant” (India variant) when it was not tested against it in the study!!
- The Last 4 Doctors You’ll Ever Need
- Doctors warn of burns from asphalt as heat wave hits US West
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!