The VIVe Blog
- Why Experts Say Nausea and Throwing Up May Be Unpredictable Signs of Omicron COVID-19 Infections
- United States Dietary Trends Since 1800: Lack of Association Between Saturated Fatty Acid Consumption and Non-communicable Diseases
- Expect more worrisome variants after Omicron, scientists say
- Sugar is the 'worst food ingredient for your immune system'—especially during Covid, says immunologist
- China reports 5 new human cases of H5N6 bird flu
- The groundbreaking medical trial using light to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Viruses that help: Is bacteriophage therapy the future of medicine?
- Turns out, frozen fecal transplants work just as well as fresh - Health - Health Nerd - Health WMFE
- Martin Shkreli is ordered to return $64M, barred from drug industry
- Oregon State research shows hemp compounds prevent coronavirus from entering human cells
- How long you can wear your N95, according to experts
- Judge Determines Martin Shkreli Deserves to Be Banned for Life from Participating in Pharmaceutical Industry 'in Any Capacity'
- Here’s What's Changed As California's New COVID Workplace Rules Go Into Effect
- Free Tests? As COVID Surges, Rapid Results Cost Up To $300
- Column: A new study calculates the incredible cost of ivermectin stupidity — Medicare and private insurers wasted an estimated $130 million last year on ivermectin prescriptions for COVID.
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!