The VIVe Blog
- As U.S. promotes booster shots against Covid, moral questions arise over vaccine equity
- A COVID Vaccine For Kids Under 12 — Your Questions Answered
- Red Meat Genetic Signature for Colorectal Cancer
- How to talk to vaccine-hesitant people. Not all unvaccinated folks are anti-vaxxers. Kindness and non-judgmentalism will get you far when talking to them
- Biden delivers remarks on the coronavirus response and COVID-19 vaccine booster shots
- U.S. health officials call for booster shots against COVID-19
- Biden admin recommends Covid-19 booster shots for all Americans; Officials said that third doses of vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer would be available starting Sept. 20.
- Darwin Was a Slacker and You Should Be Too: Many famous scientists have something in common—they didn’t work long hours. Essay by Dr. Alex Soojung-Kim Pang
- Clinic offering monoclonal antibody trial for kids 12 and under
- How health experts are navigating daily life amid the delta variant surge
- 255 FDA-Recalled Hand Sanitizers to Know as COVID-19 Continues Spreading
- What Are The Long Term Covid-19 Effects
- A Trumpist governor’s anti-mask campaign just got worse. Biden must respond
- Moderna Set to Test Experimental HIV mRNA Vaccine in People
- I got sick with the COVID-19 Delta variant in a developing country. Due to the language barrier, I have a lot of questions still on the aftercare (potential vitamin protocols etc.) I would be very interested in feedback on my original research.
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!