The VIVe Blog
- Virtual doctor visits are increasing, but use differs by patient race, age and insurance
- A tool that checks if you qualify for hospital financial assistance based on area and income
- PTSD with depression may significantly increase risk of early death in women
- Are you tired of constantly trying to lose weight?
- Study: Two-thirds of young e-cig users quit or cut back early in pandemic
- 'Time' Names Its Kid Of The Year: Water-Testing Scientist Gitanjali Rao
- Drug reverses age-related cognitive decline within days
- New Jersey hospital faced superbug outbreak amid Covid surge: Carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumanii, or CRAB, is a drug-resistant bacterium known to spread in hospitals, particularly in intensive care units.
- CDC says 2-week coronavirus quarantines can be cut to 10 or 7 days
- Organized Criminals Are Targeting Covid-19 Vaccines, Interpol Warns.In the notice, the agency warned that organized crime networks are “planning to infiltrate or disrupt [vaccine] supply chains,” possibly selling fake vaccines and targeting unsuspecting public with fake websites and products.
- Scientists to test light therapy as relief from painful side effect of cancer treatment
- New tests identify early changes in Alzheimer’s disease before symptoms appear.Researchers have found new forms of tau protein that become abnormal in the very early stages of Alzheimer's disease before cognitive problems develop.
- Leaked documents reveal China's mishandling of the early stages of Covid-19 pandemic
- More frequent peak exposures to fine particulate air pollution (PM2.5) were linked to lower test scores for Salt Lake County third graders
- When can I get a coronavirus vaccine?
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!