The VIVe Blog
- Woman's immune system may have cured her of HIV without stem cell transplant, study suggests
- CRISPR Therapy Shows Signs it Could Treat Obesity
- In A First, A Person’s Immune System Fought HIV — And Won
- Now you can get Beyond Meat and Impossible Burgers delivered right to your door
- Coronavirus live updates: Fauci was not at meeting where CDC guidelines were discussed; woman may have gotten COVID from plane bathroom
- Scientists at Nanchang University improve bone formation deficiencies in glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis
- Hospitals charge a lot more when Wall Street owns them
- Obesity increases risk of Covid-19 death by 48%, study finds. Comprehensive study suggests vaccine may not work as well for overweight people
- Experts feared the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally could be a superspreading event. More than 70 coronavirus cases are already linked to it
- CDC warns against arguing with anti-mask customers
- Effectiveness of Cloth Masks Depends on Type of Covering: Researchers found N95 masks to be the most effective at reducing the horizontal spread of a cough. The N95 masks reduced a cough’s initial velocity by up to a factor of 10 and limit its spread to between 0.1 and 0.25 meters
- Detecting lead in drinking water normally requires sending samples to a lab for costly analysis, taking days. Rutgers researchers have created an affordable miniature device for measuring trace levels of toxic lead within minutes.
- Largest Global Study on Hydroxychloroquine Safety Finds Increased Cardiovascular Risk with Azithromycin
- Excessive Fructose Consumption May Cause a Leaky Gut, Leading to Fatty Liver Disease: In mouse studies, researchers suggest that finding ways to prevent disruption of the intestinal barrier by high fructose corn syrup could avoid subsequent non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- A coronavirus chart that will shock you
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!