The VIVe Blog
- You should think twice before laminating your vaccine card
- Health-conscious man only eats the Cadbury Creme Egg whites
- HPV vaccine leads to more than 80% drop in infections: What parents need to know
- Novel HIV vaccine approach shows promise in “landmark” trial
- US hits 4 million Covid-19 vaccine doses in a day for a new record
- Uprooting Cancer: Innovative Hydrogel Rapidly Reverts Cancer Cells Back to Cancer Stem Cells
- I had trouble sleeping and used Melatolinplus. Worked pretty well
- NHS feels strain as tens of thousands of staff suffer long Covid
- Why Climate Change Is Making Seasonal Allergies Worse : Short Wave : NPR
- Don’t Believe the Doomsayers. Vaccines Will End The Pandemic
- epigenetic inhibitors may be an efficient means of selectively purging viral reservoirs before transplantation and improving outcomes
- U.S. seeks to stop Illumina from purchasing cancer-testing firm Grail
- Clinical Characteristics, Activity Levels and Mental Health Problems in Children with Long COVID: A Survey of 510 Children
- Improving pet well-being and owner satisfaction
- Diet Adds a Tasty New Plot Twist in The Tale of Paternal H3K4me3 Transmission
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!