The VIVe Blog
- First human trial of Alzheimer's disease nasal vaccine to begin at Boston hospital
- Which states have opened COVID-19 vaccine boosters for all? Arkansas, California, Colorado, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York and West Virginia -- have moved to formally and informally endorse the expansion of booster shots to all adult residents who are at least six months
- Pfizer Submits FDA Application for Emergency Approval of COVID Treatment Pill
- Cannabis Use in Pregnancy Is Linked to Child Anxiety, Hyperactivity
- Pfizer agrees to let other companies make its COVID-19 pill
- World Pneumonia Day 2021: Know about its history, significance and more
- HPV Vaccine Should Be Universal For Boys And Girls, Ages 9-14
- Increasing Flu Activity in Some States, Especially Among Young Adults - CDC
- Scientists report finding a second person ‘naturally’ cured of HIV - STAT
- Covid Vaccine - It may turn out that the term "booster" is a bit of a misnomer, and that the correct number of shots for maximum efficacy isn’t yet known
- There's a 25-Point Gap Between Republicans and Democrats on Flu Shots
- More than 10,000 Australians have filed coronavirus vaccine injury claims
- Flu rips through University of Michigan campus, bringing CDC to Ann Arbor
- WHO releases new toolkit to support quality HIV testing services
- According to a comparison study, the Pfizer shot produces the greatest COVID-fighting antibodies. - News World
The soft-opening of Rise Nation Miami this Wednesday marks the climax to one of the most anticipated fitness studio openings of the year. Settled in the Design District, Rise Nation Miami and it’s featured VersaClimber, is a fan-favorite of superstar athletes from all...
Sweat440 is a dynamic 40-minute workout class originating in Miami Beach’s Sunset Harbour neighborhood. Co-founded by seasoned professional trainers, Matthew Miller and Cody Patrick, Sweat440 is designed for everyone, from the beginner to seasoned fitness fanatics...
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON! MIA 5K is BACK! The only race in South Florida that offers a FREE piece of lululemon apparel to every finisher! Enjoy our fast, out-and-back course, and see everything the Design District has to offer. We'll have music, food,...
What a unique running group Workout Mondays is... unlike any other. There are tons of running groups around the nation, and even here in Miami there are some twice as big. But tell us one place where 149 runners (we counted them last night), get together, highly...
Eating a plant-based diet is one of the most healthful actions you can take, but it carries the very serious and potentially fatal risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Although plant-based diets are full of other vitamins and minerals, they are generally devoid of vitamin...
Welcome to The Vive Blog. We'll bring you news and updates about IV therapy and our company. Stay tuned!